Tuesday, November 1, 2011

042

Since so many friends have asked what I want for Christmas, I'm going to post a list of things I might like here.  I sort of hate doing this just because I'm afraid I'll end up with like five of one thing, but I'm going to post it just to make life easier.  Just include gift receipts, please!

-Anything relating to my sorority
-Friends with Benefits DVD
-Black Swan DVD
-Wicked Soundtrack
-The Green Lantern DVD
-Red Riding Hood DVD
-Sorority Row DVD
-Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles
-Burlesque DVD
-Sims 3 Deluxe (and any expansion packs)
-How To Train Your Dragon DVD
-Break the Spell CD (Daughtry)
-The Periodic Table of Storytelling
-Generic phone car charger
-Dead Poets Society DVD
-Any Glee soundtracks except Volume 1 & the Christmas album (I already have them)

1 comment:

  1. Attn other readers of this Christmas list - I've got the car charger covered.

    ReplyDelete