Wednesday, August 10, 2011

020

What is the most intimate or personal question you have ever asked someone, or have been asked of you?

I think the most intimate question I've been asked is the blog prompt for today that I was unable to answer.  The prompt asked me to look at a journal entry from a year ago or more; how is your life different?  I was actually really looking forward to answer it because it is very personal, and I knew I would have a lot to say.  Unfortunately, my netbook crashed a few months ago, causing me to lose everything I had saved on there, including my journal entries.  My next best option was to look for the actual journal I had a year ago, which I thought was in a box in my basement.  Apparently I was wrong.  So, as it is, I do not have a journal to reference, which is either a really good thing or a really bad thing.  On one hand, I can't get emotional over how my life has changed, but at the same time, it feels like a very significant part of my life has been erased.

No comments:

Post a Comment