Sunday, August 14, 2011

024

What is your biggest insecurity?

For a long time, throughout my middle school years, my biggest insecurity was my nose.  On the school bus, there were a couple of boys who used to make fun of me and tell me that I needed liposuction for my nose because it was so big.  Now I look at my nose and don't think it's so bad, but at the time it seemed like the worst insult I could ever receive.  For a long time I struggled with my physical appearance--my nose in particular.  For many years I swore to get a nose job, but now I am very content with my nose.

Now, I don't know if I have a "biggest insecurity."  While I feel a little insecure in a swimsuit and there are certain individuals I do not share my sexual orientation with, I would not qualify either of those as definite insecurities.  Both depend on situational circumstances.  I suppose all in all, my biggest insecurity would reside in my fear of being alone.  For more information, see many of my earlier entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment