Tuesday, July 19, 2011

007

Name an unusual writing habit or ritual you or someone you know has.

I think I heard in an interview somewhere that J.K. Rowling always types things out on a typewriter before typing it on the computer, but that could be completely wrong--and of course, I don't really know her.

I don't think I have any unusual habits when it comes to writing.  In high school when I wrote, however, I always had to write on college ruled loose leaf paper (or in a composition journal) before I typed it up.  Then I would make changes as I reread and typed.  As for my writing habits now... I don't find anything terribly unusual when I write, except perhaps that it's always when there's something else I should probably be doing.  Right now, for example, I should be applying for jobs.  C'est la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment