Saturday, July 30, 2011

012

Name something you would like to devote more time to seeing or doing.

This is really simple for me, though I will admit that there are two things that I would like to devote more time to doing.  The first is writing.  I try to post  something everyday--which usually fails--but I know I need to work on writing a lot more instead of watching television and working on jigsaw puzzles.  The second is finding a big-girl job.  Again, the time I spend watching TV and puzzling should be spent doing something more constructive.

The biggest problem with this is that I'm getting too settled in a routine.  I watch One Tree Hill and work on my puzzle until it's time for work, and then I go to Retail Hell til closing.  After that I go to Taco Bell, then home.  It's a well-constructed plan, but it's not getting me anywhere in the real world.  So, there ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment