Thursday, July 28, 2011

010

What 5 traits do people first notice when they meet you for the first time?

I think the most obvious trait that people notice about me if my use of sarcasm.  I don't know if that's really a trait, but it's a big part of who I am.  I'm rarely ever serious about anything, and my sarcasm usually makes me come off as a bitch, but the people who really know me know my true colors, so that's all that matters.

I'm taking "trait" to mean either personality or physical, so for the next I will say my assets; and by that, I mean the two out front.  Some refer to them as "the girls," "the twins," or "fun-bags."  I refer to them as Mike and Ike.  It's hard to ignore them, so I would say they definitely qualify for this list.

I have also been told that I am shy, but I think that's more of a first impression evaluation.  I'm very quiet until I have something to say and I open up to people.  I like to save my words for when they count.

I hate to use this one, because it seems so cliche, but I've been told that I have very pretty eyes.  They're hazel, which I think is a fancy way of saying  that they range anywhere from brown to green.  It depends on the lighting and what colors I'm wearing, but people have said that's the first thing they notice about me.

So, in summary, my five noticeable traits are: sarcasm, Mike, Ike, shyness, and eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment