Saturday, July 30, 2011

011

Describe 5 things you want to do or see before it's too late.

1.  If I never do anything else on this list, I merely want to write a novel and have it published.  I want what I have to say to be read and heard by millions.  That's all I've ever really wanted.

2.  I want to bungee jump while my body will still let me take such a risk.  It's the closest I could ever get to just free-falling.  I want to let myself go and feel completely weightless, knowing that everything will be alright.

3.  I want to see the sun rise on the beach with someone I love sitting beside me.

4.  I want to have a family--whatever that ends up meaning to me.

5.  Finally, I want to just be incandescently happy with the life I live and proud of my accomplishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment