Sunday, July 10, 2011

Intro

I've been out of school for nearly two months now, and finding a job outside of the retail world has not been as easy as I had hoped; this is mostly due to the unfortunate circumstances that my potential references have yet to answer my e-mails.  So, in the meantime, I want to work on my writing; keep it up to par.  More importantly, I want to keep myself busy; because if I'm busy, I don't think about how bored I am in my parents' house in the middle of nowhere.  So, this is where I start, and I'm hoping to post here every day.  The only exception may be while I'm on vacation, and that will only be if I have no internet access.  Otherwise, expect greatness.  I plan to also link this to my Facebook, just as a source of entertainment--and hopefully to entice creative criticism from my peers.

That seems to sum it all up.  I have several lists of journal writing prompts that I've found because of StumbleUpon, and I guess I'll start there tomorrow.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment